- Grant Professionals Association : The Grant Professionals Association (GPA) is an international membership association for everyone in the grants industry. I have been an active member of GPA since 2012.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals : For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. I have been an active member of AFP since 2018.
- Human Service Chamber of Franklin County: The Human Service Chamber serves and represents over 100 health and human services nonprofits in the Columbus Region. If you are outside of the Columbus area, there may be a similar organization in your area.
- Nonprofit Quarterly: News, information, and resources for the nonprofit sector.
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) : NAWBO is the only dues-based organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries; with chapters across the country. I am a proud member of NAWBO and NAWBO Columbus.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The SBA offers resources and training for small business in all industries. There are also local and regional offices where you can find information in your area.
Recommended Products & Services
- Instrumentl : A unified platform for grants research and tracking. Sign up for a 14-day free trial. If you love it as much as I do, upgrade and save $50 off your first month using my referral code TNOBLES50. Disclosure: I will earn a commission on any subscriptions using my referral code.
- Portage Planner: Even with all the technological improvements, I still prefer a physical planner to keep track of my life. I am currently using the 12-month undated planner from Ohio-based company Portage.
- Studio Lott: Studio Lott designed my business logo and I'm looking forward to booking a session for new professional headshots.